Driver Risk Assessments and Training For Your Fleet
I am a DSA registered, experienced professional fleet driver trainer. I also train driving instructors to become fleet registered and to deliver appropriate training to qualified drivers (so your drivers are not treated like learner drivers!).
Training sessions delivered to suit your needs. Classroom group sessions to enhance knowledge and understanding for the majority of drivers, with on-road training for those identified as most at risk. 1-2-1 on-road training or 2-2-1 is also offered.
- Driving licences checked.
- Driver attitude and beliefs assessed and, where appropriate, risk profile produced.
- Driving assessed, followed by feedback to ascertain driver’s assessment of their driving.
- Discussion centred around those areas of the employee’s driving that need attention, ensuring employee understands why, and is therefore motivated to make the change.
- Coaching/mentoring session for approximately 1hr on-road.
- Final debrief with employee; issue driver risk assessment report for the employee to keep.
- In-depth report produced for the company.
For an initial chat about your requirements:
call Jackie on either 01603 881557 or 07775 667488